..: SolitudeInMind's Registered Copyright :..

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Day I Deactivate My Facebook

 

IMG_6972[1]

 

My daughter sit on my lap

She smile at me happily

Then she pointed at my nose

With her forefinger

Then she’d touch her own nose

Before giggle and hug me tight

 

We ate a piece of Cheese Cake and almost

Finish a whole bar of chocolate together

She seem to sense today

Will be a very happy day for us

I know this is the right thing to do

 

I can’t ignore her existent

Her love is real to me

Her skin was warm when she put

Her hand around my neck and

Her lips are so supple when she kiss me

 

I willing to do anything for her

I dare to sacrifice everything for her

Her happiness is my true priority

And because of that with just one click

I ‘deactivate’ my Facebook

Only because she hate when I’m Facebook’ing

There is no regret and I’m feel like flying

 

Rewrite

28032011

Kuala Lumpur

No comments: