..: SolitudeInMind's Registered Copyright :..

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back Then After All

IMG_2786

 

Back then I can’t stand to see you all alone

I’d offer you my hand with my heart in it

So we can go through this road together

 

There is no promises just a naive trust

I quit dreaming about the perfect life

I quit dreaming about me

There is no more I, It just us

 

And after all this years

I thought I would forget

But the scar keep reminding me

How deep the cut in my heart

Can’t be simply gone away

By the smile you put up on your face

 

 

18092012

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baru lepas baca blog kau yang lagi satu tu.
Suka baca entri "Basikal Chopper", "Buku Tiga 5" dan "Tirai Janji di Tirai Besi".
Kisah benar ke tu? Impressive!!


TrulyAsia

SolitudeInMind said...

Ha'ah kisah benar tu.
:)